Whiskey Jack Nordic Ski Club Society is provincially registered as per the BC Societies Act.
The purposes stated in our constitution (2021) are:
- to identify the recreational and competitive needs of crosscountry skiers in the community;
- to organize, administer and coordinate appropriate cross country ski opportunities for all ages in the community on a year round basis;
- to obtain and manage the necessary finances, personnel and equipment to operate community cross country ski programs and facilities;
- to encourage and foster the principles of self-development, leadership and sportsmanship in cross country skiing; and
- to assist already established cross country ski groups and programs.
- to support the network of snowshoe trails in conjunction with BC Parks.