Note that we are no longer grooming trails at Links Golf Course due to our focus at Beatton. Low snow conditions during many winters make grooming a threat to the fairways and open areas invite drifting snow over the tracks.
All skiers must sign in at the trail head. (we are required to track skier visits for insurance purposes).
Please consider becoming a club member. Memberships are essential for grooming, trail maintenance, activities and club insurance. For more information on membership, click here.
- Members ski free.
- Non-members, please deposit a day use (trail) fee in the yellow box. $10/skier or $20/family.
Whiskey Jack Nordic Ski club is solely volunteer run. Thank you for your continuing support.
Some basic rules for skiing with your dog
- Ski joring only allowed which means your dog must be in a harness attached to the skier's waist. One dog per skier.
- All dog waste MUST be removed from the ski trails and parking lot areas.
- Skiers are fully and legally responsible for the actions of their dog.
- Dogs should not disrupt the safety and enjoyment of other skiers. When approaching slower skiers, particularly children, please slow down and call out.
- Please stay on designated trails - all other trails are off limits to dogs during the ski season.
- There may be events on the trails which will prohibit dogs at certain times - please respect these closures.
If these rules are not adhered to, the WJNSC reserves the right to revoke the dog policy and prohibit dogs on groomed trails in the future