Welcome Skiers, Hikers, Bikers, Snowshoers!
We are open this winter:
- Saturdays 10 am – 4 pm (rentals start at 10 am, return by 3:30 pm)
- Sundays 10 am – 4 pm (rentals start at 10 am, return by 3:30 pm)
- Wednesdays 2 – 7:30 pm (rentals start at 2 pm, return by 5 pm)
- (+Family Day, Monday, Feb 20 10 am – 4 pm (rentals start at 10 am, return by 3:30 pm)
Note: Trails will be closed and no rentals will be available on Sunday, Feb 26 (Loppet)
Hot chocolate and tea available by donation (suggest minimum $1). Bring your own mug.
Rentals available on a first come first serve basis, no reservations.
Join us to warm up and socialize! Everyone is welcome!
Daylodge Information and Etiquette
When you arrive:
- You may be greeted by a daylodge ambassador (look for the red vest and name tag) who can assist you with your questions. These volunteers also handle the rentals.
- Snowy boots are allowed, but remove dirty footwear.
- There are cubby boxes under the benches for temporary storage and hooks on the walls for your coat.
- You are invited to bring your own drinks, snacks and your reusable mug (Please leave your crock pots at home – we have limited space and power capacity).
- Supervise younger children.
- Clean up your area before you leave the lodge – allowing space for other guests.
- A mop and broom are available (ask your ambassador).
Use of waxing facilities (basement)
- please bring your own wax
- Please sweep and clean up after waxing.
- Members – no cost
- Non-members – by donation -(See day lodge ambassador to donate).
- Note that Saturday afternoons are busy with children’s ski lessons.