Interested in helping out as a volunteer?
- Coaches/instructors (teams to work with children/teens/adults)
- Groomers (conditioning snow for skate and classic skiing)
- Trail maintenance (periodic need for trail clean up)
- Event organizers (teams to help with social events and fun races)
- Leadership (Whiskey Jack Nordic Ski Club governance)
Training and mentoring is provided!
Work Bee (snow fence set up, new snowshoe trail construction) October 6, 10 am-1 pm, Beatton Provincial Park
Next Club planning meeting is October 17, 5-6 pm. Contact us through the link below for more details.
Please contact us (click here).