WJNSC has created this document based on Cross Country BC’s guidance document.
This document has been cross referenced and is aligned with the:
- ViaSport Return to Sport Guidelines for B.C. document
- WorkSafeBC COVID-19 Safety Plan Checklist
- Nordiq Canada Risk Assessment and Mitigation Checklist Tool
The Provincial Health Officer’s direction is that COVID-19 Reopening Safety Plans should cover 3 things:
(1) Processes to open safely
(2) Measures to keep people safe to avoid further outbreaks, and
(3) A plan in the event that a case or outbreak should occur.
Click this link for the full COVID-19 REOPENING SAFETY PLAN – WHISKEY JACK NORDIC SKI CLUB
Please use the online self assessment tool through BC Health/Thrive Health. Click here for the self assessment tool.
Note that this self-assessment tool is intended for COVID-19 only. Your symptoms may not be related to COVID-19 and could require you to seek medical attention. If you are uncertain and/or feel very sick, contact your family doctor/nurse practitioner or call 8-1-1.